Profile image for lisasworld

hiya everyone does anyone know the best place locally to rent dvd films?

By lisasworld at 10:11 on 11/11/10

Re-post           

• Profile image for blingkingcat

i have just done a search in the search APP and none came up..i will try google and bing...but have fealing the business is net led these days and most rentals are on line now...but ...will look for you :~}

By blingkingcat at 12:44 on 11/11/10

http://tinyurl.com/23sxbp8

libraries?

By blingkingcat at 12:47 on 11/11/10

http://tinyurl.com/33tldbt

this is a better site to find out that they do have dvd rentals for sure

By blingkingcat at 12:53 on 11/11/10

2 of my replies have dissapeared ?
    but neverthe less this is the best site for finding out about dvd rental in thornbury :~}

By blingkingcat at 12:55 on 11/11/10

• Profile image for Trucks79

Hiya Blingkingcat, Many thanks for all your posts on the thornburypeople website, you have posted some very good content that is helpful to other readers as well as photos.
    Once again thanks for supporting the thornburypeople website.

By Trucks79 at 12:57 on 11/11/10

oh they have re-appeared ..dont we just love technology lol

By blingkingcat at 12:58 on 11/11/10

this is great site because it's a blog site as well...i may appear sarcastic and thick skinned at times...but i would like to say that being old now[62]...only having a few years left has made me want to do as much as i can to make things: move, better, fair and exiting for all of us...of course it is my way of thinking and the some points of dialogue is to understand that this applies for all....and i am sorry if i may appear to be taking over ...i am not....i just have rolls of thought...and believe it or not i can be a good listener.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

i have loads and loads of content that is thorbury related but i am aware that some peeps may see this as taking over...so i will try and eek it out....i am on face book and multiply [an excelent site for comunicating with peeps in the states and other countries to learn other peeps ideas and point of views from abroad]...and a great place to learn about the techy side of blog sites ...........................................................................................................................................

facebook is just 3d friends for me[not that keen on its limitations]...has this site got a facebook site/page etc ? ...........................................................................................................................................

thanks for your kind responce
    Di :~}

ps i dont have that much time for too much interaction and help but i will give what i have ............................................................................................................................

now i will just put all the dots in to make my paragraphs seperate lol

By blingkingcat at 13:20 on 11/11/10

In the Arts & Entertainment section:
    • Performing arts
    • Thornbury Arts Festival
    • Film & cinema
    • TV & radio
    • Music
    • ACT: Arts & Community
    • Visual arts
    • Octagon Gallery
    Film
    DVD rental at Thornbury Library
    Did you know that Thornbury Library has a selection of premium DVDs available for hire? Click on the link below to see the latest additions to the range:
    http://tinyurl.com/26jnfyb

DVD rental at Thornbury Motors
    Enjoy free membership and choose from 200 DVDs in the Thornbury Motors forecourt shop. Rent top titles for £2.99 per night, and others for 99p per night.
    Opening times: Monday to Friday 6.30am-7.30pm, Saturday 7.30am-6pm, Sunday 9am-4pm.

Thornbury Motors, Grovesend Road, Thornbury, BS35 2EF
    Tel: 01454 412535

By blingkingcat at 13:23 on 11/11/10

ps thanks lisasworld for getting me to find out where i can rent some as well lol...sky's pay for movies only let them be viewed for a day...although you can download them with sky plus and keep for a week but once viewed over the day of viewing they still cannot be reviewed after that unless one pays again.

good old rupert murdick et al :~{

By blingkingcat at 13:28 on 11/11/10

oh and just thought any video posting apps on here?

By blingkingcat at 13:29 on 11/11/10

• Profile image for Trucks79

Sorry the localpeople sites do not support video posting, However I will forward it on and you never know it might be a feature that they add at some point.

As for content. you go for it!!! post what ever you like no matter how big or how small. after all its a community site and I am sure that people will like to read the content.

Once again thanks for supporting the site

By Trucks79 at 13:41 on 11/11/10

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent