Profile image for AvonFire

New Year, new career

Would you like the opportunity to earn additional money each month, while helping your community stay safe? Could you be a part time firefighter?

Avon Fire & Rescue Service is looking for firefighters to join the Retained Duty System (RDS) at Thornbury Fire Station.
A firefighter on the Retained Duty System (RDS) provides an 'on call' service, responding to emergencies using standard fire appliances and equipment.
RDS firefighters are on call in their homes or work places rather than at a fire station and need to remain within five minutes traveling distance of the fire station during their hours of declared availability.
They can choose to provide part cover (days, nights, weekends) or full cover (approximately 24/7), with the option to work flexibly around other commitments.
To find out more or to register your interest visit http://tinyurl.com/yzseq5p

By AvonFire at 13:07 on 23/11/11

Re-post           

• Profile image for Trucks79

I have always thought about doing this type of job, sadly I dont think that I am fit enough to do it and also just a few minutes more than 5 mins away. great shame but I am sure that many local people would love the chance.

By Trucks79 at 16:43 on 29/11/11

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent